recipe is "Carrot & Tomatoes Potage". Most recipe of soups and
potage are likely used vegetable stock in it, but It’s totally fine making
without any store-bought soup stock. If you don’t like onion and garlic, use
cabbage instead of onion and just skip the garlic. Potage would be still
+ 150g onion
+ 150g carrot
+ 200g canned
+ 1 tbsp
+ 1 tsp salt
+ 400g soy
+ some dried
Step 1 : Clove
garlic , onion and carrot
Step2 : Fry garlic and onion with olive oil until
onion gets golden brown
Sep3 : Put carrot and canned tomatoes, put a lid and
steam until the carrots are cooked.
Sep4. Put soy
milk and salt. Then make it into potage with any type of blender.
This week's recipe is
"Apple Milk". This is a simple, mild and heart warming winter recipe.
You can get thicker or thinner texture by adjusting the amount of starch. Enjoy! INGREDIENTS
tsp coconut oil 30g
cane sugar 350g
soy milk 1
tbsp tapioca starch cinnamon ginger
cut apple into dice
2. Fry apple with coconut oil and
cane sugar for 5 minutes or until apple softens.
soy milk and tapioca starch. Keep simmering until it thickens.
cinnamon, vanilla and ginger to taste.And Done
This week's recipe is "Berry Ice Cream ". Easy and healthy ice cream recipe for you. Enjoy it! Ingredients
To make ice cream mixture:
150g cashew nuts
20g coconut oil
200g maple syrup
1/2 vanilla beans
To make raspberry sauce
1. put strawberry , cashew nuts , coconut oil and vanilla beans in blender . Blend to make ice cream mixture.
2. put the mixture above into ice cream maker machine . to freeze take it about 20 minutes
3. blend maple syrup and raspberry with blender.
4. mixxing the ice cream and the sauce gently . Dont stir too much.
5. freeze the ice cream in a freezerRead more »